- I'm holding off on the 100 X 100 thing. Though I'm not knocking it on the head.
- Good news about body core strength. Mention situational exercises and the 'exercises in my sleep' routine.
- Inspired by learning about Mami Kudo.
- 60th birthday less than a year away.
- All the opportunity in the world to set a 24-hour barefoot world record.
- A 3-year foot problem looks to be remedied.
- A hiatus from running has been broken! An anti-streak of 1.5 months is well underway, and I feel fine!
- Checking out low carbs and high fat: Stu Mittleman, Timothy Olsen etc
Thursday, March 03, 2016
Two and a half years down the track (not)
I see it's been a while since I posted. Several things that I'd like to comment on. For now, just the headings. I'll fill them in as and when.